* Assist Sales Manager in the supervision of sales sections & guide sales team for daily store operations to ensure effectiveness and provide support in implementing strategies to attract customers. * Responsible to achieve the sales target for the assigned section and recommend solutions to enhance store’s profit. * Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes, orders & payments) and assist in tracking the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets. * Participate regularly in the Managers meeting and ensure the implementation & execution of decisions made. * Check the quality of gold by manual testing and also with the help of gold check karat analyser. * Calculate and share the estimates upon making the sale. * Perform end to end activities of bill transaction for D2D (Dealer to Dealer) in cases of Advance, exhibition etc. where transactions take place between showrooms. * Ensure the assigned team is communicating Malabar Promises, product details (e.g., product name, features, making charge, stone charge, etc.) and offers to ensure customer delight in each sale.
Sales and Customer-:
* Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, engage with them to understand their requirements and advise customers by providing information on products. * Drive sales through the engagement of customers and influence their buying decision through suggestive selling by building their confidence. * Provide excellent customer service & accurate product information (e.g., product name, features, making charge, stone charge etc.) to ensure customer delight in each sale. * Execute all customer experience guidelines and protocols that are set by the Retail leadership in order to provide a differentiated level of service. * Close deals, understand & handle queries and complaints of the customer and address with the right solution. * Interact with customers to build relationships and leverage the same to generate leads for the store. * Maintain effective communication throughout the store and communicate customer experiences and feedback to the sales manager.
* Maintain the quality and freshness of the existing stock in order to maintain stock presentability at the appropriate counter. * Monitor the movement of stock of one’s section from the safe to the floor, and vice versa as well as the stock tallying in the system in order to adhere to the security guidelines. * Oversee inventory levels of the section that is assigned in order to advise the Sales Manager on products that need to be replenished; Co-ordinate aged/dead stock redistribution among stores in order to maximize inventory turnover. * Handle the activities that involve ordering of products via OMS and receiving of the products in compliance with the planogram and safety protocols. * Ensure safety of jewellery displayed by monitoring and guiding sales staffs and communicate any potential theft/damage/malpractices promptly to the superiors. * Ensure adequate no: of equipment’s, supplies in the sales counters (Weighing machines, calculators, estimates, other tools).
* Manage merchandising activities for the assigned section (e.g., providing suggestions on assortment mix, planogram, movement of aged/dead stock, etc.) and support in maintaining appropriate merchandising standards throughout the store. * Assist in researching emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise.
* Regularly monitor the store ambience so that it is adheres to the Visual Merchandising guidelines * Participate in all product launches and promotions in the Store. * Support the in-store Marketing team in event management in order to engage the target audience and proper delivery of the messaging of the event. * Assist in creating reports, analyse and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition. * Meet wedding customers & other potential customers from the CRM database /showroom leads in order to generate leads.
* Motivate sales staff to deliver excellent customer service, improve their efficiency, and meet sales targets. * Assist in evaluating employee performance, conduct periodic reviews and annual appraisal for providing proper feedback to staff. * Optimally deploy staff in the respective section based on the available staff strength and ensure the presence of sufficient employees in the sales counter. * Observe the behavior of sales executives with the customers and in case of any misbehavior, give instructions and advise to behave properly. * Monitor whether the staff within one’s sub section is following the grooming guidelines as set by the retail leadership in order to maintain uniformity. * Act as a guide to the sales staff in the respective section by implementing on-site product and sales training activities, in line with guidelines from HR.
* Continuously strive for self-development & team development by actively identifying opportunities for growth. * Ensure adherence to timelines for completion of performance appraisal for self & team. * Take overall responsibility for the training need analysis and completion of mandatory training programs/certifications for self & team. * Impart on the job training to the sales staffs assigned to him for their skill development.