* Responsible to achieve the individual sales target and execute the company’s strategies to enhance the store’s profit. * Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, engage with them to understand their requirements. * Direct customers by escorting them to counters, introducing various products, and influencing customers’ buying decisions. * Drive sales through the engagement of customers through suggestive selling by building their confidence. * Conduct remote selling activities (sales through video calls, etc.) as and when requested by superiors in order to maximise customer reach. * Perform priority selling in case of aged stock in order to minimize the same by keeping customer satisfaction intact. * Perform cross selling/cross promotion to HNI Customers by introducing them to all product categories of Malabar Gold & Diamonds. * Understand & handle queries and complaints of the customer and address them with the right solution. * Provide excellent customer service, educate customers on benefits – Malabar Promises and product details (e.g., product name, features, making charge, stone charge, etc.) to ensure customer delight in each sale. * Pack products in front of the CCTV camera for orders received through online channels in order to maintain security protocol. * Receive customer returns after purchase and Old Gold by cross checking the terms and conditions and performing the necessary quality checks. * Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the Manager for business improvement. * Ensure the accurate entry of customer details (e.g., name, address, date of birth, etc.,) after purchase to keep an accurate database of the customers. * Check for accuracy of the product details, weight, invoice after the sale in order to provide the customer with the right product and its details.
* Inform the customers on special offers and take steps to enroll maximum customers in various schemes. * Support customers in the scheme opening process and help with customer purchase against scheme balance * Create Advance customer profiles in the system and facilitate the enhancement of advances by the customers. Customer Order Management * Coordinate the order placement of customer orders to respective SCM/MBMG via OMS software in order to ensure on time delivery.
* Count & tally the stock on a daily basis and record the opening stock and closing stock in the section allotted. * Transfer the stock to the locker daily and ensure that ornaments are handled with care. * Report the sold stock to the section head for maintaining inventory; ensure timely stock replenishment.
Work area & Display-:
* Execute all visual merchandising guidelines with respect to display and presentation of products within the store and maintain the quality and freshness of the same * Ensure safety of jewellery displayed to customers and communicate any abnormal incident promptly to the superiors.
* Generate customer leads and increase customer footfall. * Call & invite customers and leads to visit the Store especially during product exhibitions, promotional events/campaigns, etc. * Support the in-store team in event management and product exhibitions in order to engage the target audience and proper delivery of the messaging of the event. * Build awareness of the products and services provided by the competitors, update product knowledge, and inform superiors about the latest trends in the market. * Assist in BTL marketing.
* Adhere to the company grooming standards and exhibit professionalism in appearance, behaviour, and in interactions with customers and team members. * Ensure adherence to the standard operating procedures and cost-effective practices undertaken in the store. * Prepare reports of sales data and submit them to Senior Management as and when required.
* Acquire knowledge in all sections of the store such as billing, cash, OMS, packing, etc. * Continuously strive for self-development by actively seeking opportunities for growth. * Ensure adherence to timelines for completion of the performance appraisal for self. * Take overall responsibility for identification of training needs and completion of mandatory training programs/certifications for self.