* Support the Store Head in planning the annual store target and annual sales budget for the store; Monitor adherence to the same by planning and executing all sales activities. * Drive sales to achieve the Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) of the Store. * Execute scheme and advance activities to adhere to guidelines designed by the retail leadership and assist in recommending initiatives for the promotion of the same. * Store Champion for all Omni-Channel activities and leads online order management activities to enable omni-channel readiness and conducts activities assigned by the Store Head for the overall readiness of the store to fulfil the omni-channel orders. * Ensure the standards of the store visual merchandising for the attractive showcase of products at the appropriate counter. * Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Sales & Customer-:
* Cater to customer requirements as per their need, by showcasing products to make the sale in order to achieve store and exhibition target. * Supervise the sales team for daily store operations and ensure productivity and recommend solutions to enhance store’s profit. * Close deals, handle queries and complaints of the customer and address them with the right solution. * Lead business development initiatives for the store and enhance footfall and sales generated from increased leads.
* Monitor the inventory for the store (including stock levels, daily stock tallying, quality, display, etc.); Manage timely placement and receipt of stock, customer and repair orders in order to reduce disruption to store business. * Review order placement and order receipt (stock, customer, repair orders) to prevent any mistakes and spot any issues. * Support the Store Leadership in managing the inventory for the exhibition in order to have sufficient stock to achieve the desired target. * Facilitate weighing of stock on a periodic basis, report it to accounts department and management for recording purpose. * Assist Showroom Heads / Dy: showroom Heads in deciding the products to be purchased / ordered, about shortage / excess of any designs, fast moving items etc. * Clear dead stocks in consultation with Showroom Heads / Dy: showroom Heads and sales executives of each section.
* Spearhead new product introduction as per the store needs and continuously provide feedback to merchandising teams on product performance. * Finalize the assortment mix in the store based on the criteria defined by the Head – Merchandising, to maintain the appropriate amount of stock in the store. * Analyse, monitor and create reports regarding sales performance pre, post and during exhibition for data driven decision making. * Follow the workflow as stated by the merchandising and SCM teams to identify aged/dead stock; and track its physical movement from own store to another and vice versa. * Implement customer interaction and experience guidelines as set by the retail leadership in order to build relationships and leverage the same to generate leads for the store. * Drive activities for the collection of customer data (pre purchase) in the store so that the business can accurately analyze the data in order to make more informed business decisions. * Supervise the billing and issue of old gold bars to the SCM, as per the processes defined by the SCM team to minimize business disruption. * Keep a check on old gold yield and monitor the profitability from the same. * Assist in specific store opening and closing protocols (such as daily stock tally, stock entry and movement of stock) in order to maintain store safety and security.
* Motivate sales staff to deliver excellent customer service, improve their efficiency, and meet sales targets. * Communicate job expectations to the team; plan, monitor, appraise and review job contributions in a regular manner. * Confer with team members to discuss issues, coordinate activities or resolve problems to facilitate execution excellence. * Take overall responsibility for the training need analysis and completion of mandatory training programs/certifications (product training/policy training) for self & team. * Monitor team performance on a continuous basis to identify and develop high performers so as to motivate them, and coach low performers. * Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing direct reports with adequate exposure and growth opportunities. * Evaluate the employee performance and counsel/replace sales staff who are unreliable, failing to perform, or otherwise not complying with company policies and procedures.
* Keep abreast of new trends/ products available in the market, making charges & stone charges and report on customer needs to Superiors. * Allot Sales team for BTL activities.