* Develop customer profiles (including wedding customers) by understanding customers’ requirements in order to showcase products that meet their needs and manage customer experience. * Calculate and share the estimates to the customer upon making the sale, provide discount within one’s limits and obtain approval from store leadership for further discounts in order to improve customer service. * Check and maintain attendance & movement register in the store.
Customer Experience -:
* Greet customers upon entry to the store in order to engage with them to understand their requirements and direct them to the right person/section * Help customers during the jewellery trials to enhance the customer experience within the store. * Execute customer experience guidelines set by the retail leadership to provide a uniform Malabar experience to all customers. * Conduct competitor study and be fully informed on the products provided by Malabar and its competitors to answer queries of customers.
* Monitor and accurately record customer data (pre-purchase, conversation, footfall data etc.) through interviews and observations. * Setup and maintain visual merchandising display (Eg: dangler, standee, store decorations etc.) as per guidelines from the Central VM team to manage the overall store ambience. * Managing the overall Store ambience through maintenance of displays and supporting the Store to adhere to VM guidelines. * Call up customers and leads to invite them for exhibitions, promotional events/campaigns, etc. * Actively support in event management activities during store launch and product exhibitions. * Guide the customers to the waiting area, keep them engaged and ensure that the customers are supplied refreshments.
* Provide timely reminders related to scheme payment dues to customers in order to have on time payments.
* Adhere to the standard operating procedures in the store. * Analyze customer satisfaction trends and report to senior management.
* Continuously strive for self-development by actively seeking opportunities for growth. * Ensure adherence to timelines for completion of performance appraisal for self. * Take overall responsibility for identification of training needs and completion of mandatory training programs/certifications for self.